<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, January 25, 2009 / 1:27 PM



It's LUCKY BAG time!

You all know how I LOVE fukubukuro. XD
As evidenced by all my past purchases.

Let's flash back shall we?
click me.
see March 10th 2007

I was really happy with that bag cos' I got really lucky. Imagine going to the shop and you spot something you like (but it's ridiculously expensive>_<)... ...then you buy the lucky bag and you get it! XDD Well, this time I'm getting my fix from UsagiWorks' New Year Fukubukuro. rarargh. At this point, you can kinda tell that I'm a sucker for these kinda things. Even on PetSociety, I rarely ever buy stuff from the shops. I mostly spend almost all my coins the coins on the mystery boxes. There's just something about not knowing what you'll get. And being ridiculously happy when you get something unexpected and desired. Well, this time, each person is only allowed to bid on 1 fukubukuro and 1 CNY since they have a limited quantity of bags. But you are allowed to have a "back-up" choice. Anyways, the bidding was supposed to start at 12 AM today. But I didn't realise that 12 AM meant 12 midnight. So by the time I waited for 12 noon, there were already bids on my choices! Man, that was dumb.
Baik, Muna.

But it kinda is a small blessing. In a weird sort of way.
Pardon my screwed logic here.
XD


CHOICE 1 (fukubukuro)
福袋 Fukubukuro
Inner Set : $36 per Bag
Bag includes 1 Pannier and Underskirt/Bloomers! Choose by colour and size!
Usual Price range from $57~66. Total of 4 Bags for SALE!
◊ S-M size (Available in White or Black colours) - 1 bidded Black
◊ M-L size (Available in Black colour only) 1 bidded ( BY ME! ;p)


CHOICE 2 (fukubukuro)

Clothes Set : $89 per Bag
Bag includes 1 JSK/Skirt + 1 Blouse/Outer + some accessories! Choose by style, colour and size!
Usual Price range from $$130~146. Total of 5 Bags for SALE!
◊ S size, Gothic Lolita, Dark colours
◊[1] M size, Victorian, Dark & White colours (Special case for this bag: Instead of blouse/outer, we give an Inner)
◊[2] M size, Campus, Dark colours
◊[3] M size, Sweet Lolita, Light colours
◊ L size, Victorian, Light colours - Bidded (NOT BY ME UNFORTUNATELY...or rather fortunately...)


CHOICE 1 (CNY Set)
(another "not by me" situation)


CHOICE 2 (CNY Set)
(update: this has since been bidded by me!)



Oh yeah, I bought (yet another) lucky bag last month at Atsuki. *prepares to get stoned*I did get quite a good turnout from the bag. But sadly, I don't think it suits me.

I don't think I could ever imagine myself in a pink outfit. A frilly pink outfit.
;p

Here's what I got. Cute, right? I was happy when I got it. But when the practicalities of it sank in, I was kinda doubtful of me ever wearing it. So I thought, hey, I could use it as a pannier.

I really like the ribbonned hem and the soft pink colour. Gives me soft fuzzy feelings all over.


And the headdress. What can I say about the headdress? I think it's not really that bad, but the lace around the edges that was used, really spoils it for me. So much so that it looks more like curtain lace.



Aaaaaand, I got these cute rocking-horse style shoes for $17! Brand new! What a steal. I've always wanted to get a pair of rocking-horses for my own but the ones usually sold, are quite expensive. Or do not fit me. bleh.

Guess where I got them?
(if you can zoom in the picture, you'll see)



On a side-note:
I applied for IBanking and got my device!

Man, after all that, I feel like I'm a maniac on steroids.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bounce on my walls now.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com