<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 / 7:50 PM
Major Upsets and Life Lessons...
I've had some major ups and downs today.
I think I realised a lot of things in my life that I was missing.
And what I should be doing.

At the same time, I think I lost some of myself too.

I watched Alice in Wonderland today. Alone.
But that's how I meant it.

Luckily I didn't watch it in 3D. 
It's not the stuff of sweet dreams and romance.
Rather a dark and fascinatingly morbid interpretation of Alice.

While watching it, I felt like I was watching a nightmare and a dream at the same time.
But...
I realised that you should strive to be yourself.
Even if you are afraid to be yourself sometimes.
And that if you take a leap into the unknown,
have courage.

♥

I also visited my aunts today.
To drop by and give a surprise present.
Followed one of my aunts to Giant on my way home.

Where I think I lost the money she gave me.
She gave me (no, entrusted) me with $50 to top up my EZ-link.
Since I wasn't working yet.

I slipped the folded note into my back pocket in a hurry.
But later I forgot about it and only remembered when I pulled out my wallet at home.

By the time it was gone.

GONE.

omfg.

I ran back from my house to Giant, where I thought I dropped it.
Not there.
Outside the bubble tea shop.
Not there.

Hell, I'm not even sure where and when I lost it.

I was ready to burst into tears.

It's not some money I earned by myself, which I would have been sad.
But not as sad as money that someone gave me
and entrusted me to carry out a purpose.

I can't replace that.
Even if I replace the money with my own,
it won't feel the same.

After that, feeling dejected, I did the thing which I wanted to do since yesterday.
I cut my hair.
My so-called precious hair.

I wanted a change.
no.
I NEEDED to change.

But I felt better afterwards.
I know my reason for losing the money now.
God has made me realise,
has given a sign that
I need to change.
I need to start living my life.

This loss is to remind me that I need to change.
Get my life back.
The money was not meant to stay with me,
but give me a reminder...
a lesson.

You can't take life for granted and blindly accept what you have.
Sometimes you lose.
But you gotta make the best out of it.

God, I hope I'll be on my way.
To a better path.



"I could run, I could fly
If You Came Into My Heart"

- " If You Came Into My Heart" MBLAQ



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com