Tuesday, June 16, 2009 / 1:53 AM
RAWR.
I just read the 28th chapter of my favourite manga, 1/2 Ouji,
better known as 1/2 Prince.
sigh.
There might or might not be more scans out. aww, man.
And it was on a good part too.
I like this manga in terms of its storyline and its artwork.
And by artwork, I mean...
BISHIES!!!
Well, mostly for the storyline. The artwork is an added bonus, though.
heehe.
Anyways, you might be wondering why in the Hell am I blogging about this at 2 am in the morning, instead of my actual life.
I think it's cause I'm lazy, and partly because my actual life is...
well...
complicated.
In the sense that I'd rather write about other simpler stuff.
About stuff that stir my imagination, if you will.
Like movies, and books, and my Swapbot crafts...
as well as manga and whatnot.
Whatever strikes my fancy.
ohwell.

