<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, June 04, 2009 / 7:13 PM

RAWR.
It has been a long time since I posted my weekly/monthly Swapbot update, what with projects and a whole bunch of other things I might regret not concentrating on.

oh well.
That's me anyways.
I wouldn't be me if I weren't such a huge lazybum.
Say it with me (in an English accent)!
layyzeebummm.
yeah!

Okay, here's this month's Swapbot breakdown!



RECEIVED
1/8 Lolita Bookmarks Series *G
othic & Sweet*

My partner crocheted her bookmarks. The angel one is cool.
She even sent an extra iron-on.



Aranzi Aronzo Stuffie Swap

This one's so cute. I like the contrasting colours and patterns. Plus it's purple!



Kawaii Pen Pal Swap April
I'm so lucky that most of my partners gave me lots of cute stuff.
I don't have much to send mine, mostly just Hello Kitty handkerchiefs and some small trinkets. I feel so bad.



SENT
Write-back to Vicky Crumpton

She sent me a letter quite some time ago and I found some time to write her back and give some goodies since she gave me some of the cutest stuff.

I didn't give her alot though.
My cute stuff stash is limited to Hello Kitty and some random stuff.


I gave her a bicuit car keychain, a Hello Kitty washcloth, a Hello Kitty card holder and some cute paper.

And a letter!

And I should also use this opportunity to pimp my "new" ribbon punch.




Aranzi Aronzo Stuffie Swap
I decided to send my partner a bunny. Which didn't look quite as Aranzi Aronzo-ish as I'd have hoped. But hey, at least it looks like a rabbit!
XD

In-progress pics.

End product!

Close-up!
P.S. I really think he looks like the Bae Yong Jun of the stuffie world, complete with winter scarf.

Care instructions.

Letter!

end of report. I'm too lazy to type haha.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com