<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, April 19, 2009 / 5:23 PM

hais. Another long hiatus from me. As expected, I've been busy with the AS camp for ages. Too tired and effing lazy to post anything.

Well, except the Swap-bot posts of course.
Dunno why.



The swap this time was the 1/8 Lolita Bookmark Swap (Gothic Lolita & Sweet Lolita).
We're supposed to make 2 Lolita themed bookmarks based on 2 different loli styles.
Naturally, I couldn't pass up the chance to do this swap.



My swapbot partner!
I admit, I had a hard time thinking of what to do exactly.



A small little message card I sent in with my package.



Alice in Wonderland. I LIKE. Very whimsical.
I would've kept it for myself if I could.
But sadly...
lol.

I made this from a laminated photo print-out of one of Imai Kira's artworks, which are all amazingly beautiful. Added a little handmade poker card, featuring an "S" for Sass.

I heard that my partner loves Alice in Wonderland
and this is very Goth Loli, so it works.



Now, this one I made myself. Cute, right?
Made from coloured pieces of card, and then stuck and laminated.

Can you believe that I did this all within half an hour?
I rushed this out before going to camp so I wouldn't miss the deadline.
lols.

I hope my partner loves this as much as I do.

Now I have 2 more swaps in progress and 1 penpal to write back to.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com