Saturday, April 04, 2009 / 2:38 AM

haha. It's been so long since I posted.
Partly because I'm lazy...and partly because I've been busy lately with camp.
Well, anyways I've received this package quite some time ago. This swap was from the Kawaii Penpal March Swap.
Front of mail.I seriously thought this envelope was like this (I mean it had cats printed on it.).
But it turns out to be a bubble wrapped envie taped ALL OVER with cat printed tape.
lols.
Customs and her add.She lives in the UK by the way, which I think is super cool.
Close up of cat print.Aren't they adorable?
The kawaii loose leaf sheets and stickers she gave me.awww.
Well, since she said she doesn't have much of a stash going on. It's hard to find cute stuff like that in the UK, she says. I thought I'd go and help some by sending some stuff over as a reply since she was so sweet about the letter.
On a side note: My partner received my package for the Kawaii Penpal March swap as well. And she said it was so cute, I might have to watch out for a reply from her.
haha. lols
Plus, she liked my drawings!
So that's all for today.
I have 2 more swaps in progress and I working on it at the moment.
Stay tuned.
I have 2 more swaps in progress and I working on it at the moment.
Stay tuned.

