<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 / 5:36 PM

You might be thinking...
"Holy Toledo! What the heck is that mutant flying envelope doing in this entry!"

Well...
swap-bot is this community of swappers from all over the world who, literally, "swap" items.
We join a swap set by a member, and the every swap is different and has a particular theme. You get assigned a partner to send to after the end of the sign-up date, and you have to send the items/whatever by the send-out date deadline.
Then you rate your partner after receiving the package.


Click on the flying mutant envelope icon above to see the site!


So far, I've joined two and I've sent my first one today.

This is for the "100 things I LOVE" swap.
Type or write about 100 things you love and send it to your partner.

I didn't take a pic of what I wrote inside, cos' I only remembered to take a pic of it after I had wrapped it.

I wrapped the 5 pieces of paper that I wrote on in a plastic bag and taped it shut. Cheapo method of "waterproofing", I know. Then I stuffed this in an envelope and went to the post office to get it stamped.



Here's my partner's addy. I blocked out the house no and zipcode just in case somebody here wants to blackmail her, which I don't think will happen. But still...

She lives in NEW YORK!

I'm SO excited!

But I'm worried it won't reach her intact, even after wrapping it in plastic and sealing the envelope opening with scotch tape. What can I say? I've heard so many horror stories about US postal services.

Trust me, it's like they're playing football with the packages or something.

I fervently hope this little letter will reach her intact, (hopefully) untorn, still legible and in a fit condition such that I will receive a fair rating.

Amin.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com