Thursday, March 12, 2009 / 2:50 PM
Well. I feel better now, but I still feel like my emotions have been squashed, stamped and trampled on.
Slept from 10+ pm yesterday to 11+ today morning. Because of my stupid bloody headache. Made me feel like crap. I couldn't even finish my previous blog entry or even close my com. So I just lay down and tried to sleep.
Btw, have I told you how much I hate being responsible?
Especially for a bloody frikkin' project such as this stupid bloody TKK.
How the f**k am I supposed to gather people when they don't BLOODY WELL ANSWER MY DAMN EMAILS AND SMSES!
You all bloody think I'm free isit?
Bloody fuckers.
Just because I have no life right?
You all bloody think I can do whatever you ask me.
Bloody fuckin' idiots.
There. Done.
Slept from 10+ pm yesterday to 11+ today morning. Because of my stupid bloody headache. Made me feel like crap. I couldn't even finish my previous blog entry or even close my com. So I just lay down and tried to sleep.
Btw, have I told you how much I hate being responsible?
Especially for a bloody frikkin' project such as this stupid bloody TKK.
How the f**k am I supposed to gather people when they don't BLOODY WELL ANSWER MY DAMN EMAILS AND SMSES!
You all bloody think I'm free isit?
Bloody fuckers.
Just because I have no life right?
You all bloody think I can do whatever you ask me.
Bloody fuckin' idiots.
There. Done.

