<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 / 6:36 PM

Welcome to lysandr's double Swap-Bot special!
I'm back from KL and so have not been updating as often as I should.
But I'll make it up to you...

...with this week's edition of Swap-Bot!



This first one is the one I sent last Thursday/Friday for "Kawaii PenPal March", where I have to send a 2-page letter to my assigned partner on kawaii stationery, and you can include whatever else kawaii you can think of for a heart.



Ahh, I just LOVE envelopes. Especially white ones.



I sectioned my letter into parts. Face it, I'm too lazy to write on 1 single sheet of paper and fold it. haha. Anyways, how boring is that?



My doodle at the head of the letter.
hehe. You can see my terrible handwriting.

...And this is when I am quite relaxed.



Now, as you can see, it gets worse. haha.
My drawing looks abit retarded, but I think it look cute.

In a lopsided sort of way.



And this is the whole package!
I've included a cute posable card rabbit (with patterned leggings XD), and a Hello Kitty hanky.
Kawaii ne!



I'm really, REALLY quite excited about this next one.
No, this one is not about what I sent out for a swap.

But what I GOT from a swap.
More specifically, the "Official Ticket to Hell" swap.

YAY!



I could hardly wait. I was on my way from school today when I saw a postal van outside the neighbouring block. So I thought, hmm...maybe one of my swaps packages should have arrived!

And so I checked, and got this!



Whoa. Look at all the stamps. You could probably plaster your face with these.



The whole package laid out on my sofa. XD
Includes a card, a ticket, a brochure and 6 invites!



So sweet. :D



I am quite amused by the brochure. Read it for yourself and see.






A picture of one of the invites she kindly sent me to "invite" a few closest friends to Hell.
Spread the love, man. Spread the love.
So who wants to go with me?



The front of the "Ticket to Hell".
Includes an amazing picture of a devil. haha.



Back portion of the "ticket".



Oh, by the way, my partner had already received my package a few days ago (the one I sent in the previous entry), and gave a heart for it. Aww. My first packaged swap that actually was received! The first mail swap that I sent was the "100 Things I Love" swap which I still haven't got any indication of it being received. I sent the "Ticket to Hell" swap later and it arrived faster.
hmmm.

I'm still scared some of my mail got lost in the US Postal System.

Damn the mail.
hahaha.
XD



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com