<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 / 10:48 PM
That's it.
I'm am officially, obsessed, addicted and stuck on Zutara.
So much it hurts.

And it doesn't help that I just read a very sad Z/K fanfic, The Hunter and the Prey. A sad, but very good one. Though it is a bit flawed in a sense that it was written well before most of the Avatar episodes were aired. So some of the facts do not tally. But still, I really could cry just reading it. So much pain.


Well, let me show you just how crazed I got today.



I actually searched and borrowed the AtLA Scrolls series. Oh, the humiliation I had to endure just to obtain these. The WATER Scroll one I borrowed earlier with the EARTH Scroll one, which I returned to Toa Payoh Library just now , just so I could pick up the FIRE Scroll.

Just so I could have Zuko and Katara together.
FIRE and WATER.


ohthethingsIgothroughfor"love".


And if that didn't seal it, this will.



Does this shade of red look familiar?...
Do the scrolls remind you of something?



Have a closer look.
FIRE NATION right?

I think I must have been in a Zutara-induced haze these past weeks. And this is it.
The clincher.
I have finally gone Zutara mad.

I had thought to quell this by decreasing my daily dose of Zutara.
But no...

I just had to increase it by reading more fanfics and looking at fanart on DA.



RARHHHJGJGJGKJGAJGAGAUGUUAFU.
Kataang sucks, by the way.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com