<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, March 12, 2009 / 12:01 AM

Ah. Yet another Swap-bot post. Seems like I'm feeling abit more productive this few weeks.

Well, this week's send-off was for the One-way Ticket to Hell Swap.
The theme is to send your partner a physical ticket to Hell.
lols.

I figured this one was a doozy, so I decided to join in for fun. Anyways, I already had an idea in mind when I first saw the swap.

Here's what I came up with.
*after a few tweaks and trial and error here and there*


Here is my partner's addy. I blocked some of it out, just in case.



And my wondrous padded envelope (envie).



My so-called part invite. I liked the effect that came out from the papers.
(I dyed the cardboard and papers with coffee, tea and a mysterious brown paste..Guess how I made the faded effects? XD)



My "ticket" to Hell. I actually made another one, but it looked fugly, so this is the second attempt. And I must say I quite like it.



I'm not all too thrilled about the back of the ticket, but I think it's ok. Though you can't see it, that "empty" space in the middle actually has an engraved word.
Look at it up close and find out..



haha. so true.
front part of the tag I recycled from the old ticket.



Back part of the tag.
Recycled this out of the failed fugly first attempt of the ticket as above.



The package!



All tied up and ready to be sent!
Good luck!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com