<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 12, 2009 / 1:08 AM
Sometimes I feel like such an outsider. But these days, I feel more exceptionally so. Like I'm detached from the world.

Great. Now I sound like a drug addict.

But really, I don't feel like I belong anywhere. I'm like a butterfly, flitting from one group of people to the next. Like I have no fixed "home". No offense to my dear friends, but you guys each have your own groups and cliques or whatnot, and I'm just someone who hangs around. I admit, it's my fault too, for not involving myself if I really wanted to join in. But it's just not the same you know?

You guys all have your inside jokes, funny moment and are so comfortable with each other. Cos' you see each other everyday, almost every lesson. If I wanted to say that I can really hang with NMLZ like the good old times, I can't. We're all separated. Linn has her own friends in BIO. Nad and Zuu have their own friends too.

Well, it's not like I don't have friends. Just that I don't really hang around that much with a particular group always. I flit.

I think I'm somewhat of a loner. But then again, I know when there is that uncomfortable awkward silence, where I know that I do not belong. Like I'm a third wheel. (why am I ALWAYS the third wheel?) Without me there, I guess the group would have just had a riot (in a talking, having fun sort of way..not an actual riot).

Sometimes, I just wander off on my own and do my own thing. Trust me, it isn't all that bad, just lonely. haha. lone-ly. Can I even call it that?

And why am I even complaining? I guess I'm that vain, petty and shallow.
Figures.

I can never do things right. As usual.
At the very least, I'm learning to take things in stride.
Happy face. ;)

So to all my friends.
Do not worry,
it's not so much your fault as it is mine.
I'm a universal weirdo anyways.

I have to live up to my name somehow.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com