<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 05, 2009 / 10:27 PM
I'm guessing you all must be curious as to what was in my F21 package.

So scroll down then.
Go on.



My items are here! yay! They look as nice in person as they look on the website.
Even better.
Cos' now I get to touch em'.
haha. ;D


Vintage Stone Cuff
I can only wear this near my elbow, cos my wrist is too small and my bicep too fat.
I fails.


But the sideview is pretty nice. I think the design looks very steampunk-ish.
I like~~




And my Plaid Cross Pin!
I really like this cos' it looks like a cool medal.



End of show.
Next post pls.






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com