Saturday, February 14, 2009 / 11:31 PM
I realise just how precious friends can be.
It's not a bombshell revelation. Just a more subtle (yet still hard) knock on the head.
For example, the day before Valentine's Day. It was quite fun both giving and receiving things from people. Makes you feel treasured. haha. Plus, I like to surprise people anyways. But mine wasn't much of a surprise since they gave me their gifts first. Aww, man. Beat me to the punch. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
Thanks to Zuu for the Skittles. (I like saying skittles...skit-tles XD)
Thanks Valencia for the Ferrero Rocher.
(I also like saying Ferrero Rocher, with a French accent..haha!)
Thanks Jennifer, Ghim Lee and Rachel for the chocolates!
Special thanks to Nad for making my day today. It's okay. I'm not sad. I'm just too overwhelmed. But now I know I have great friends like you always. :D you almost made me cry. lol.
I also met Nithya today. It was kinda bittersweet. Partly because it was a little awkward after not meeting for so long, and partly because it felt so good to have our old antics back again. I became "evil" again. I gave her my V'day gift, which wasn't really much if a gift. Just a Crunchie and a handmade card. Which I think inspired her to buy something for me as well, though I think the gesture was more of a habit. She like to buy things for people just cause she feels like buying things for someone. lols. *_* But that reminds me of how she is, ever since last time also.
Ah, the good old days.
I usually refuse of course. Even just now. haha. Just ask Nithya. So cute lah she.
I also bought her a necklace at the same shop. One with a little dog, that I said I hoped would be a good luck charm in her life and love. And a protector, of sorts.
P.S> I love the necklace she gave me, and I will treasure it always. <3
I left after about an hour with her. After all, it was V'day and she was with her bf.
Which brings me to the point, I always feel like a third wheel. Inevitably, I always end up in these kinda situations with friends. sigh.
So I usually try and wriggle my way out to let them have some alone time. That's why I don't feel comfortable around couples.
Cos' I then feel like an extra. It's not that I don't like them, just that there's some sort of weird awkwardness.
But no matter. Just think of it as an experience.
Muna, the Love Guru.
Coming your way.
XD
It's not a bombshell revelation. Just a more subtle (yet still hard) knock on the head.
For example, the day before Valentine's Day. It was quite fun both giving and receiving things from people. Makes you feel treasured. haha. Plus, I like to surprise people anyways. But mine wasn't much of a surprise since they gave me their gifts first. Aww, man. Beat me to the punch. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
Thanks to Zuu for the Skittles. (I like saying skittles...skit-tles XD)
Thanks Valencia for the Ferrero Rocher.
(I also like saying Ferrero Rocher, with a French accent..haha!)
Thanks Jennifer, Ghim Lee and Rachel for the chocolates!
Special thanks to Nad for making my day today. It's okay. I'm not sad. I'm just too overwhelmed. But now I know I have great friends like you always. :D you almost made me cry. lol.
I also met Nithya today. It was kinda bittersweet. Partly because it was a little awkward after not meeting for so long, and partly because it felt so good to have our old antics back again. I became "evil" again. I gave her my V'day gift, which wasn't really much if a gift. Just a Crunchie and a handmade card. Which I think inspired her to buy something for me as well, though I think the gesture was more of a habit. She like to buy things for people just cause she feels like buying things for someone. lols. *_* But that reminds me of how she is, ever since last time also.
Ah, the good old days.
I usually refuse of course. Even just now. haha. Just ask Nithya. So cute lah she.
I also bought her a necklace at the same shop. One with a little dog, that I said I hoped would be a good luck charm in her life and love. And a protector, of sorts.
P.S> I love the necklace she gave me, and I will treasure it always. <3
I left after about an hour with her. After all, it was V'day and she was with her bf.
Which brings me to the point, I always feel like a third wheel. Inevitably, I always end up in these kinda situations with friends. sigh.
So I usually try and wriggle my way out to let them have some alone time. That's why I don't feel comfortable around couples.
Cos' I then feel like an extra. It's not that I don't like them, just that there's some sort of weird awkwardness.
But no matter. Just think of it as an experience.
Muna, the Love Guru.
Coming your way.
XD

