<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, February 28, 2009 / 10:10 PM
Guess what.

My BODYLINE skirt is here!

*mad dancing ensues*

*we just got a package, we just got a package, we just got a package...*

*...wonder what's inside?*



Look at it. Just look at it! A wondrous thing of beauty and mystery.
My sweet sweet package.



And there it is!


The colour! The pattern!
The whole thing in all it's glory!
*fuwahhhh*
*gets blinded by shining light*


...and look! It even has a built-in petti!
oh the glorious poof it shall have!


On closer look, it's still as fabulous.
*shines*


On a side note: I finally have the coveted BODYLINE bag! Well, not coveted, really. But it's one of the brands that I've wanted to get things from for so long. And to finally have this symbolic, albeit plastic, bag...
*dissolves into hysterics*

*passed out from sheer excitement*
x_x


P.S.>> *wakes up* I'm so in love with zutara right now, it hurts. *falls back*



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com