Damn. I'm so embarassed I can't even think straight.
Because I was so confident so I decided not to sit down today. (If I sit down, I will eventually just sleep instead of revising MBio... :p) So I stood at one corner near the windows. Everything was fine and dandy until karma hit me.
I was standing and revising my MBio, when this woman stood in front of me. I mean, I don't really mind people standing next to me. It is a public bus after all. But she stood very close. I get pissed when people keep standing right next to you, invading your space when they don't really have to. So I was revising, all the way cursing her inwardly about how she just couldn't stand further.
About 3/4 of the way (the bus was already in Tamp), I felt abit weird. I thought maybe I was having a headache so I drank water from my bottle. (Cos' I thought, headaches are caused by low blood to the brain, so a little water might increase my BP...)
I felt a little better after that, but it came back with a vengeance. My eye started twitching. I was hoping that it wouldn't continue, and thinking along the lines of "Just a bit more can reach the interchange. Must tahan."
Then my eye started to twitch violently, a sure sign that I was in for it. There were no seats (this is a morning 969 bus, like duh) so I squatted. No choice. I felt like my head was going to explode. I even sat cross-legged after that cos it didn't seem to subside. I was breathing rather heavily at that point, and massaging my head.
Really, I think I looked rather crazy at that point. After what seemed like a few minutes, the lady in question asked me "Ke yi ma?". I nodded.
My dizziness had subsided by then. But I was already mortified. Damn.
I think this is karma.
I was cursing her inwardly and strangely she was the only one that asked me if I was okay. The rest just didn't bother.
Great. Just great.
Karma.
The next thing I know, I'll be like the guy in My Name is Earl and I'll have a freaking checklist.
I realise at this point that I have fainted (or almost fainted) quite a few times. 3 faints and 2 near faints including this one. And I now know that when I am going to faint, my eye will start to twitch and progressively twitch more violently/rapidly until I black out.
Great.

