<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, January 19, 2009 / 9:07 PM
There's something to be said for having your computer in the living room. For one thing, there's nothing private about it. You constantly think that someone will eavesdrop on what you are typing and whatnot. Or sneak up to you while you're watching porn.
hahaha. 6_6

But seriously.
Sometimes it's kinda annoying.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna start a few resolutions.
Like...
  • not touch my hair. or face.
You're probably wondering why I do NOT want to touch my hair/face. To be honest, I have itchy hands. If it's a pimple, I'll pop it. (Evidence: my scarred face) If there's a sebum plug, I'll pluck it. haha. Gross, right?

Well, who asked you to be curious?
I think doing these stuff is not healthy for my face or my hair (or lack thereof). And you know how vain I am about my hair. I could probably write a paragraph on it.
Moving on...

  • be more proactive
I'm trying not to be so lazy. There's just something missing in life when you're beset by the plague of laziness. It's like the whole essence of your life is sucked away.
suuuuuuuck~~
PLOP!

  • write more in my blog
I think I've been neglecting my blog long enough. It's been with me for several years now. I should treat it like a best friend. It's stuck with me through all my ups and downs.
So, thank you, blog.

MUACKS.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com