<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, December 28, 2008 / 11:39 PM
WARNING: PICS SPAM AHEAD.
SENTOSA
part deux.

My cuz, Kak Nur invited me on short notice to Sentosa on Christmas Day. Turns out Kak Yana had free passes to Sentosa from a friend of hers that works there (more on that later).
We met at Harbourfront at about 2.30.

After a VERY long queue...
...we proceeded to the cablecar!










We went to the Merlion first since we were nearest to there.
First time I've been there really.
Aww, ain't that cute?


Yana tickling the poor dragon.
lols.



Kak Nur, whatcha' doin with the dragon? o.0




whee!


harmless dragon...


SINISTER-looking dragon!
XD


I spy with my dragon eyes a fair maiden!
rawwrr.





After a long climb up the Merlion...


we conquered its mouth!


Beautiful huts along the bay.


View from the top!




we look lost. @_@



Gigantic multi-coloured mosaic water-spewing creature.




yeah, we saw a peacock on the way to Underwater World...


king of the roof, as they say!




After all the touching, I didn't take a picture. But I did touch the stingray and starfish.
Bit' scary but it was okay.

But that doesn't mean I'm still not afraid of sea things.


I know now why they call it a spider crab...*shudder*



yah! KIJIBEH! WHY YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!
*mom, it's gonna eat me....*


reminiscent of an Atlantis-type world




I love this shot.
Artistic, don't you think?


This one too. The blue blacklight gives a really special feeling.
~~




~~whee~~



I want ze giant groupah!
OM NOM NOM



*proof of how gigantic it really is*
as big as my head
and BIGGER!



This place looks like an underwater Atlantean ruin.
damn cool.


Wouldn't you like widdle tickle?
oh, yes you would
*nmvbcjkbvnxzvjcjscjc*


hey, say JUMP!


I tell you, it was yay big...
and yay tall.


streeeeeetch.


the dugong is so cute, with its sad eyes.
the poor thing is sensitive to light.
which is why there's no flash.
NO FLASH!








We went to ride the Skyride. We got to ride the first time cos Yana's friend joined us during his break.
He works at the Luge as a supervisor. Which is why we could got the free passes. But we can't abuse his position so we just got a few passes.

But I still think he's cool.
XD
the one in red is Yana's friend.


then we LUGED!
:p


I almost wished we could go again, but alas, we couldn't.
But we did go and watch Songs of the Sea.
He asked someone to let us sneak in to watch the last half of Songs of the Sea.
lols.
Then , he had to leave.
So sad.


But he left us with the tix to CineBlast and Skyride.
Cos without the tix' you can't go up.
(we got on the first skyride cos he was with us..haha)

XDD


these pics are from our 2nd trip on the Skyride.
we had to take the skyride again because the luge ride was on the opposite side from
4D Magix and CineBlast,
so we had to go back
again.


but yay!
DAMN fun.



failed attempts of trying to take pics of scenery on the skyride.


but you can see the chairs though.


We went home after that and went to eat at Harbourfront's Mac.
We hadn't eaten for the whole trip, so about 10 hours, from 1 pm to 10.30 pm.
*felt like puasa*
lols
Imagine how hungry and tired we were as
we walked all over Sentosa.
We didn't eat there cos' the prices there were almost blackmail.


We still found time to have some jolly' good fun.






SO are you NAUGHTY or NICE?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com