Wednesday, December 17, 2008 / 9:56 PM
I know I haven't been blogging much.
I feel so lazy.
Plus, the fact that my computer is located in such a public place,
I feel very insecure trying to blog about stuff.
But...
I still owe some people thanks and big HUGS.
FARAH
thanks for the GIGANTIC card you gave me.
so sweet :D
(though the sprinkles fell off XD)
and to the rest who wished me a happy birthday either in blog form or verbally
thank you!
:D
aaaaaaand....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINN!
1 hour in advance.
heh.
May all your wishes be fulfilled.
:P
I feel so lazy.
Plus, the fact that my computer is located in such a public place,
I feel very insecure trying to blog about stuff.
But...
I still owe some people thanks and big HUGS.
FARAH
thanks for the GIGANTIC card you gave me.
so sweet :D
(though the sprinkles fell off XD)
and to the rest who wished me a happy birthday either in blog form or verbally
thank you!
:D
aaaaaaand....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINN!
1 hour in advance.
heh.
May all your wishes be fulfilled.
:P

