Friday, December 19, 2008 / 7:30 PM
I have just finished watching Campus Shrewd aka Miss No Good, starring Wilber Pan (Wei Bo) and Rainie Yang (Cheng Lin).
I must say that I really liked watching every minute of this drama. I didn't like Xiao Hua at first, nor the whole cast's acting. But I soon grew to love it. It makes it seem all the more special. lols.
I don't like the ending, though. The whole episode seems so unfinished.
Why?
Anyways, I notice that I always immerse myself in whatever I'm reading or watching. So immersed that sometimes I take absorb certain weird characteristics of whatever I was reading/watching. Which, sometimes, is very disturbing, really...
Or just plain weird. But still endearing me more towards it.
Maybe I'm just too imaginative. Or a sucker for romance and fantasy.
Whatever it is, I just can't help doing it all over again.
I must say that I really liked watching every minute of this drama. I didn't like Xiao Hua at first, nor the whole cast's acting. But I soon grew to love it. It makes it seem all the more special. lols.
I don't like the ending, though. The whole episode seems so unfinished.
Why?
Anyways, I notice that I always immerse myself in whatever I'm reading or watching. So immersed that sometimes I take absorb certain weird characteristics of whatever I was reading/watching. Which, sometimes, is very disturbing, really...
Or just plain weird. But still endearing me more towards it.
Maybe I'm just too imaginative. Or a sucker for romance and fantasy.
Whatever it is, I just can't help doing it all over again.

