<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 / 1:34 AM
Here I am.
At 1:30 in the morning.
Baking brownies.

I seriously must be deranged.
Out of my mind.
Bored.
Worried.

But hey..
Brownies are always guuuuuuuddd....
XD

I must be punch drunk on sugar, I think.



Anyways, I love doing things in the wee' hours of the morning.
It's cool and quiet.
Assured peace of mind.

So I can reflect on things.



"I've got it all,
but I feel so deprived
I go up,
I come down
and I'm emptier inside


Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go


There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high
to satisfy me


Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life,
but I'm sure...


There's gotta be more


I've got the time
and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment
I'm half-way out the door
Onto the next thing,
I'm searching for something that's missing


I'm wanting more


I'm always waiting on something other than this
Why am I feelin' like there's something I missed...."




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com