<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, November 01, 2008 / 2:19 AM
You're probably wondering why I'm blogging at about 2a.m. in the morning.

1. Cos' I'm bored.
And partially cos' I don't wanna go to school on a Saturday trying to do some Open House Orientation. I only knew about this like less than an hour ago and now I have only a few hours left til I have to "wake up" and go to my frikkin' far school.

2. I'm long overdue for a post.
I've been meaning to post but every time I open the Create Post window, something or other distracts me. Maybe I'm just in denial of things happening. I don't know. Laziness?

3. I wanna share some "good" news.
The Innovation Competition that me and AlexZz entered, with ALOT of help from Mr Daniel...
We won SILVER! lols. Didn't think we would win. The look from panel of judges didn't seem promising. I'm quite surprised that we won. If we get any winnings, we have to thank Daniel with some of it.

Anyways, more to post later.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com