<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 / 12:31 AM

Say hello to my new doll.

I don't have a name for her yet, but I'll think of one. Soon. By the way, my doll is the Alice in Wonderland Dollcena by Takara Tomy. The Toy Story one is my sis'. Fell in love with it since yesterday when my sis and I looked at it in this shop at Suntec. And it's on offer. From $39.90 to $15!!

I'm such a sucker for sales.

Since I saw it, I feel like collecting all of them cause they're so darned CUTE! Alas, my finances do not permit such. I'm almost acting as if she's a BJD. lols. I have BJD envy.


Here are some of the top choices:






There are more but I couldn't possibly put them all. You can google about dollcena if you want, I'm getting lazy to type. Even lazier about everything else.

I gotta go. Updates if I can.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com