Thursday, November 20, 2008 / 11:49 PM
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. Do you have secrets?
Yes. A lot.
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Maybe. But it would still buggg the hell out of me.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes. But on some days, it's not worth it.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save some for my future.
Spend some on myself.
Donate some to some deserving charity...those that are not well-known.
Pay back my parents/keep some funds for their happy retirement.
Start my own business and travel the world.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Guy friend? Depends. It'll get too complicated if it doesn't work out.
6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?-
Being loved is more blessed but I'd rather love someone.
7. Ideal boy/girl?
Funny.
Able to keep me in track.
Wacky and weird like me.
Reliable.
Someone I can relate to.
Being nice helps.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Try and forget the person and stay the hell away from him. *even though it doesn't always work*
9. What's your fav movie?
Anything that touches me and never fails to leave a lasting impression.
10. Do you have any regrets?
Yes, many. But it has made me into who I am.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Living abroad maybe, or travelling. Owning my own little design business. With a significant other in tow. Maybe 1 kid.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family, besties *4 musketeers* and my good school friends.
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Kind, patient,will speak her mind when she wants to. Not afraid to stand up for her rights. *from personal experience, I know*
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. I don't deserve to live like a rich bastard. I need someone who can bring me down to earth and love me for who I am. Not what I have.
15. What is your favourite colour?
Purple and forest green.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends. Serious relationships take work.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I wouldn't pick one over the other. I'll just hide and never be seen again. I'm VERY indecisive.
18. Does forever exist?
Yes. In my head. I feel like I've lived forever, but I've not. Forever lives in the back of our minds, in our souls, and will still exist even if we've lost our physical bodies.
19. Name three things you would like to do before you die.
See the world.
Atone for my sins.
Live like I've never lived life before.
20. BK Vs LJS. Who's the winner?
Hello, different categories...Burger vs. chicken fillet? Not fair.
21. If you tried on a pair of shoes, and they fit, and they were the only pair left, but someone magically came to steal them from you on a flying lawnmower... What would you exclaim?
22. Boys or Girls?
Life partner. Boy.
Kids. Depends.
23. Would you consider yourself a morally upright person?
No. I live in the gray.
24. If Buzz Lightyear was real, life-sized, and was immortal - How different would this world be?
It would be a fantasy world where space exploration turned out freaky aliens that look like us and live longer than we do.
25. Would you have sex with a random stranger?
No. Have you seen STDs? Anyways, there's such a thing as commitment to the one you love. The one you are MARRIED to.
26. Do you smoke?
No. But I 2nd hand smoke. The bugger neighbours below me are a family of smokers. When I say family, it's Family.
27. Are you happy with your life?
yeah, pretty much. But I feel like there is something more.
I TAG FARAH, YAN LING, ZUU and the other 2 people reading my blog now. you.
YES, YOU!
P.S>> Linn tagged me. A wonderful person indeed.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. Do you have secrets?
Yes. A lot.
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Maybe. But it would still buggg the hell out of me.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes. But on some days, it's not worth it.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save some for my future.
Spend some on myself.
Donate some to some deserving charity...those that are not well-known.
Pay back my parents/keep some funds for their happy retirement.
Start my own business and travel the world.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Guy friend? Depends. It'll get too complicated if it doesn't work out.
6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?-
Being loved is more blessed but I'd rather love someone.
7. Ideal boy/girl?
Funny.
Able to keep me in track.
Wacky and weird like me.
Reliable.
Someone I can relate to.
Being nice helps.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Try and forget the person and stay the hell away from him. *even though it doesn't always work*
9. What's your fav movie?
Anything that touches me and never fails to leave a lasting impression.
10. Do you have any regrets?
Yes, many. But it has made me into who I am.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Living abroad maybe, or travelling. Owning my own little design business. With a significant other in tow. Maybe 1 kid.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family, besties *4 musketeers* and my good school friends.
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Kind, patient,will speak her mind when she wants to. Not afraid to stand up for her rights. *from personal experience, I know*
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. I don't deserve to live like a rich bastard. I need someone who can bring me down to earth and love me for who I am. Not what I have.
15. What is your favourite colour?
Purple and forest green.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends. Serious relationships take work.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I wouldn't pick one over the other. I'll just hide and never be seen again. I'm VERY indecisive.
18. Does forever exist?
Yes. In my head. I feel like I've lived forever, but I've not. Forever lives in the back of our minds, in our souls, and will still exist even if we've lost our physical bodies.
19. Name three things you would like to do before you die.
See the world.
Atone for my sins.
Live like I've never lived life before.
20. BK Vs LJS. Who's the winner?
Hello, different categories...Burger vs. chicken fillet? Not fair.
21. If you tried on a pair of shoes, and they fit, and they were the only pair left, but someone magically came to steal them from you on a flying lawnmower... What would you exclaim?
22. Boys or Girls?
Life partner. Boy.
Kids. Depends.
23. Would you consider yourself a morally upright person?
No. I live in the gray.
24. If Buzz Lightyear was real, life-sized, and was immortal - How different would this world be?
It would be a fantasy world where space exploration turned out freaky aliens that look like us and live longer than we do.
25. Would you have sex with a random stranger?
No. Have you seen STDs? Anyways, there's such a thing as commitment to the one you love. The one you are MARRIED to.
26. Do you smoke?
No. But I 2nd hand smoke. The bugger neighbours below me are a family of smokers. When I say family, it's Family.
27. Are you happy with your life?
yeah, pretty much. But I feel like there is something more.
I TAG FARAH, YAN LING, ZUU and the other 2 people reading my blog now. you.
YES, YOU!
P.S>> Linn tagged me. A wonderful person indeed.

