Saturday, November 29, 2008 / 1:32 AM
I am in love.
With these boots.
I especially love the dove grey one above. I fell in love with this design ages ago. But I only found the spree today. I don't mind the chocolate one below either.
As long as I have the design!

However...
There is always a however. It might be too small and narrow for me to actually fit. Dammit. I was thinking if I should try my luck then resell it if it doesn't fit.
But it would waste my time and money. I'm still thinking...
But the design...
ARRRGHHH!
Goshdarnit.
Hey, I donated my blood on Thurs evening. Thought I couldn't or wouldn't do it. But I did. It would have nagged at my conscience anyways. Surprisingly, alot of people turned up. Not like the last time.
Anyways, thought that I would faint again. Or feel some sort of weird thing.
But I didn't this time. haha.
But I can't jinx it.
You know, I think they injected me with happy drugs while they were at it. Cos I felt so happy and buoyant after donating the blood. Not crappy and shitty and stuff like that. It never happened to me before. I usually feel dizzy and generally weak.
But maybe I'm overreacting.
But I still feel damn happy.
And I don't know why.
Maybe I'm too caught up in the narcissism of myself.
Hmm. Maybe.


With these boots.
I especially love the dove grey one above. I fell in love with this design ages ago. But I only found the spree today. I don't mind the chocolate one below either.
As long as I have the design!
There is always a however. It might be too small and narrow for me to actually fit. Dammit. I was thinking if I should try my luck then resell it if it doesn't fit.
But it would waste my time and money. I'm still thinking...
But the design...
ARRRGHHH!
Goshdarnit.
Hey, I donated my blood on Thurs evening. Thought I couldn't or wouldn't do it. But I did. It would have nagged at my conscience anyways. Surprisingly, alot of people turned up. Not like the last time.
Anyways, thought that I would faint again. Or feel some sort of weird thing.
But I didn't this time. haha.
But I can't jinx it.
You know, I think they injected me with happy drugs while they were at it. Cos I felt so happy and buoyant after donating the blood. Not crappy and shitty and stuff like that. It never happened to me before. I usually feel dizzy and generally weak.
But maybe I'm overreacting.
But I still feel damn happy.
And I don't know why.
Maybe I'm too caught up in the narcissism of myself.
Hmm. Maybe.



