<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, November 13, 2008 / 8:48 PM
Finally, I'm blogging again.
But I'm mostly doing this in a fit of frustration.
I'm supposed to hand in the Tan Kah Kee submission form tomorrow.
My no-good partner has ditched me cos he's busy.
Frankly, he's as unwilling as I am to do this.
But that doesn't mean you can just ditch me
and leave me to handle everything!
And there's still the BPharm conclusion to do, CSAS, the Retail Management project, and the CCN day.
How I hate our CCN day project.
Not the thing itself.
But how some people are ignoring it and not helping.
They don't want to stay back for the briefing, nor help do the poster or anything.
Or even help out in the stall.
I must admit, I am one of them sometimes...
but I still came down on my bloody fucking day off from school...
from bloody freaking Sembawang
to sell these products.
There was only Shameema and me.
I know I sound mean-spirited.
But that is how I feel.
I do not actually mind doing this.
But imagine if nobody had come down to do anything
and Shameema was alone.
It seems as if this job was pushed around,
like people thinking "someone will do it".
And in the end, it was only us 2.
Like we got stuck with the task nobody wants to do.
Where's the rest?
Half the class are already divided doing the Soya bean thing.
The other half?
I mean, even idea for CCN day wasn't solicited
and was sort of "forced" upon us,
did you all have to do this to the rest of us?
We didn't ask for it too.
You all treat us as if we're fraternizing with the enemy or something.
Or like we're always free to do things that noone else wants.
Well, I'm sick and tired of this.
So sick and tired of this fucking mess.
You can tell when I'm frustrated when I use f-u-c-k.
So
FUCK it.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com