Monday, October 13, 2008 / 1:49 AM
I've been somewhat of a crafter these past month. Don't know why. Just was.
Anyways, here are some of my "creations". From the most recent to the less recent ones.
Anyways, here are some of my "creations". From the most recent to the less recent ones.

Some front slit bustle kinda...dress.
Not enough poof, I must say. I butchered my $12 dress to do this (put 2 front slits) and put my ruffled underskirt below. Still needs a petticoat I think, for more POUF!
Supposed to look piratey, but what the hey.

My ruffled bustle underskirt in black that I bought from asumi. Cost me a pretty penny, too. But I love it! Though the waist pinches a little. Even though its elastic. @_@

Back view in all its ruffley goodness!

And one of the last, a puffy bubble skirt thingymajig I sewed myself. Yes, it's elastic. But the construction and workmanship was horrendous. Plenty of unfinished stuff. I was too lazy to do the damn thing properly. But for a first attempt at this kinda skirt, it's good, by my standards.
And some stuff I made from Perler beads I got from IKEA. Planning to sell them or something as necklace pendants or pins. If, it looks good enough to sell.
Took me ages just to get enough of the right colour beads from the box FULL of multicolour beads.
Took me ages just to get enough of the right colour beads from the box FULL of multicolour beads.





