Friday, October 24, 2008 / 3:31 PM
Here I am.
Alone again.
This past few weeks have been really melancholy.
Interspersed with brief bursts of short-lived happiness.
But still melancholy.
No offense to anybody, especially my friends.
But I feel very alone now.
Even surrounded by people.
I just feel distant.
Nowadays, I spend my time thinking a lot.
Pondering.
I think I've been given this time to think.
As a test.
They say that only people without faith
find that they are alone
even in the most crowded of rooms.
Am I faithless?
Have I lost faith in myself?
In God?
But then I quickly think and assert myself.
I do believe in God.
Maybe I'm just afraid to find out the real answer.
And what is the real answer?
I find myself thinking that sometimes this world may be just a figment of my imagination.
And I don't really exist in this fantasy of mine.
But, if that is true...
Why is my fantasy full of uncertainty and hardships?
haha.
I guess I'm not dreaming then.
Well, this may be a heck of a rollercoaster ride...
But it's still my life.

