Monday, October 13, 2008 / 4:16 PM
"Aku takut akan semua dosa dosaku
Aku takut dosa yang terus membayangiku"
I am feeling so overwhelmed by these feelings. I heard this song and I was crying so hard. My heart felt like it would burst from my chest, so hard I couldn't breathe. My eyes puffy with too many tears.
If I died now, most probably I'd die feeling like I'm glad I felt I loved God with ALL my heart at least once in my life. The feeling is so profound.
But I'm sad too.
That I didn't do enough to earn His love and faith in me.
I feel like I let Him down somehow.
Like it's never enough.
For His all encompassing love.
I feel like a jerk.
For giving in to temptations of Life.
When this life is just a mere second
in the face of the eons of forever.
Eternity.
I'd probably die knowing that I'd get what I deserved.
In Hell.
The deepest darkest depths.
The fragility of human life is not something to be wasted on materialism.
But somehow...
I keep falling back into the depths.
But if I do, I know that my love for Him, even though sometimes I may not have known it,
must be bigger than myself.
"Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan tolong panjangkan umurku
Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba masaku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan jangan Kau ambil nyawaku
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
*Instrumental*
Andai kutahu
MalaikatMu kan menjemputku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata tobat padaMu
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku
Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangisku bertobat padaMu
Aku manusia
Yang takut neraka
Namun aku juga
Tak pantas di surga
Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata tobat padaMu
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku
Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangisku bertobat padaMu"
Aku takut dosa yang terus membayangiku"
I am feeling so overwhelmed by these feelings. I heard this song and I was crying so hard. My heart felt like it would burst from my chest, so hard I couldn't breathe. My eyes puffy with too many tears.
If I died now, most probably I'd die feeling like I'm glad I felt I loved God with ALL my heart at least once in my life. The feeling is so profound.
But I'm sad too.
That I didn't do enough to earn His love and faith in me.
I feel like I let Him down somehow.
Like it's never enough.
For His all encompassing love.
I feel like a jerk.
For giving in to temptations of Life.
When this life is just a mere second
in the face of the eons of forever.
Eternity.
I'd probably die knowing that I'd get what I deserved.
In Hell.
The deepest darkest depths.
The fragility of human life is not something to be wasted on materialism.
But somehow...
I keep falling back into the depths.
But if I do, I know that my love for Him, even though sometimes I may not have known it,
must be bigger than myself.
"Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan tolong panjangkan umurku
Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba masaku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan jangan Kau ambil nyawaku
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
*Instrumental*
Andai kutahu
MalaikatMu kan menjemputku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata tobat padaMu
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku
Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangisku bertobat padaMu
Aku manusia
Yang takut neraka
Namun aku juga
Tak pantas di surga
Andai kutahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata tobat padaMu
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa dosaku
Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku
Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangisku bertobat padaMu"

