Saturday, September 27, 2008 / 7:03 PM
My right foot these days is damn suay.
It has had a skateboard falling on it, a metal piece making a cut in it, been knocked around by various household objects...
I shudder to think what will happen next.
I still can walk, it's not that serious. But it hurt like hell when it was happening.
haha.
oh well.
Stuff like this always happens to me.
@_@
I haven't been blogging about the B5 outing to the "Bridge to Nowhere" and the NMLZ bowling and buka puasa outing. Cos' my mood these past few weeks isn't very encouraging. So I'll hold it til I feel more...
...Happy.
It has had a skateboard falling on it, a metal piece making a cut in it, been knocked around by various household objects...
I shudder to think what will happen next.
I still can walk, it's not that serious. But it hurt like hell when it was happening.
haha.
oh well.
Stuff like this always happens to me.
@_@
I haven't been blogging about the B5 outing to the "Bridge to Nowhere" and the NMLZ bowling and buka puasa outing. Cos' my mood these past few weeks isn't very encouraging. So I'll hold it til I feel more...
...Happy.

