Wednesday, September 03, 2008 / 8:05 PM
I've bought my mp4!!!
(you do realise that I almost always use a very theatrical statement to begin my blog entries...)
Anyways, I bought it on Monday at AMK Courts. Been eyeing it since last week. Who wouldn't? 3.5 in screen, 4 GB at only $159.
But, there were some problems with it at first. I couldn't play any file I put inside the mp4, even when it was in the right file format. I thought I had a defective player. My initial excitement turned into a kind of melancholy. But later, I found out what was wrong. Long story...
Now, I can't get my eyes off the player. I'm either downloading something onto it or watching it. hah. :D
(you do realise that I almost always use a very theatrical statement to begin my blog entries...)
Anyways, I bought it on Monday at AMK Courts. Been eyeing it since last week. Who wouldn't? 3.5 in screen, 4 GB at only $159.
But, there were some problems with it at first. I couldn't play any file I put inside the mp4, even when it was in the right file format. I thought I had a defective player. My initial excitement turned into a kind of melancholy. But later, I found out what was wrong. Long story...
Now, I can't get my eyes off the player. I'm either downloading something onto it or watching it. hah. :D

