Monday, September 01, 2008 / 3:10 PM
I got conned today.
By Ms Lee.
Of all the people.
#_#
She called me yesterday to ask if I would come to the Innovation "briefing" today. I said yes, because I had wanted to go anyways. Then, I found out that it wasn't really a briefing at all. You're supposed to hand over a proposal. Today.
Well, I think it's okay, cos I already had a few ideas. Some my own and some inspired by my sister. I got paired up with AlexZz to form a team cos' Zuu didn't come. #_#.
ZUUUU, sampai hati you.
lulz.
Our mentor for today was Daniel, who is quite innovative himself, by the way. He processed our ideas and thoughts and even suggested new angle and ideas. We went somewhere to discuss and do up the proposal. Once we got the gist of it and wrote it down onto the form, we were done. We handed the form over to him and he said he would help us with the proposal. He said would help us with the drawing of the proposal and would hand it in for us. We could go home early. You rock! :D
But I'm not gonna divulge what idea we're doing here.
The internet isn't safe.
;P
By Ms Lee.
Of all the people.
#_#
She called me yesterday to ask if I would come to the Innovation "briefing" today. I said yes, because I had wanted to go anyways. Then, I found out that it wasn't really a briefing at all. You're supposed to hand over a proposal. Today.
Well, I think it's okay, cos I already had a few ideas. Some my own and some inspired by my sister. I got paired up with AlexZz to form a team cos' Zuu didn't come. #_#.
ZUUUU, sampai hati you.
lulz.
Our mentor for today was Daniel, who is quite innovative himself, by the way. He processed our ideas and thoughts and even suggested new angle and ideas. We went somewhere to discuss and do up the proposal. Once we got the gist of it and wrote it down onto the form, we were done. We handed the form over to him and he said he would help us with the proposal. He said would help us with the drawing of the proposal and would hand it in for us. We could go home early. You rock! :D
But I'm not gonna divulge what idea we're doing here.
The internet isn't safe.
;P

