Monday, September 01, 2008 / 2:01 PM
Ha. Almost finished my studded leather outfit. Though it looks quite crude now. Needs more refining. But I'm quite proud of myself. lols. *coughconceitcough* *coughhackcoughconceit*
The shirt was made of a $5 long-sleeved men's shirt I bought at Song & Song and modified. (needs more though) The pants were a turquoise skinny jeans that I dyed a darker shade to a dark blue-green. (Yes, I finally got the right colour dye. ;p) The white vest I already have, but I still need to do some more modding on that one.The choker thing I have also but in a bluer shade. All I need now is the belt, boots and the pouch. :D
If I can, I'll post pics up soon.

The shirt was made of a $5 long-sleeved men's shirt I bought at Song & Song and modified. (needs more though) The pants were a turquoise skinny jeans that I dyed a darker shade to a dark blue-green. (Yes, I finally got the right colour dye. ;p) The white vest I already have, but I still need to do some more modding on that one.The choker thing I have also but in a bluer shade. All I need now is the belt, boots and the pouch. :D
If I can, I'll post pics up soon.


