Wednesday, September 24, 2008 / 12:53 AM
#@#%$*&%^$@$
Everything I bloody do is bloody damn wrong.
Even when I try to do it the bloody damn right way.
Sometimes, I don't even try anymore.
But it still stings, when I bloody try and it freaking bloody isn't right.
It hurts.
I can't even be myself around me any more. Having 6 people in a house and 5 rooms means that I can't have a space for me to be myself. Away from prying eyes. Short of going out the door, I have no privacy let my emotions through. This is freaking killing me.
I'm tired of suppressing my tears.
Of feeling like I don't have a life.
I just wish there could be more to life than this.
Because if I were to die today, tomorrow, or the next...
This life isn't going to get me anywhere.
Everything I bloody do is bloody damn wrong.
Even when I try to do it the bloody damn right way.
Sometimes, I don't even try anymore.
But it still stings, when I bloody try and it freaking bloody isn't right.
It hurts.
I can't even be myself around me any more. Having 6 people in a house and 5 rooms means that I can't have a space for me to be myself. Away from prying eyes. Short of going out the door, I have no privacy let my emotions through. This is freaking killing me.
I'm tired of suppressing my tears.
Of feeling like I don't have a life.
I just wish there could be more to life than this.
Because if I were to die today, tomorrow, or the next...
This life isn't going to get me anywhere.

