<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 / 7:59 PM
Aw, heck. I've done wrong on so many counts.

I just want to say that my sis is not at fault. She does help out alot at home, when she isn't out and about. But when she is, it's another story. I'm not exactly a busy bee either. So don't get any funny ideas about the situation.

I would also like to shoutout to Farah who sent me a very encouraging and sweet email. I did laugh at some of the things you said (plus that very old pic of us). Love ya, babe. (I know you're reading this. *wink*)

And also to Zuu, for the sweet comment!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com