<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, August 21, 2008 / 9:53 PM
Why do I keep thinking bout it?
Why can't I just leave it alone?
I can't help but to see you
I try so hard to leave you alone
You keep invading my head

GO AWAY!

It reminds me of the lyrics of the song "Closer" by Ne-yo. It's not that I mind the thoughts. Just that I don't want it to become an obsession. I try to distance myself every time that there is a danger of that imminently happening. But sometimes it fails, and I give in to it. But only for a while. Cos' if I give in wholly, I will fall into the madness that is obsession.

I am fairly certain that if I like a person, I don't want to act upon it. Just watching from afar is enough. Acting upon it is so awkward and I don't want anything more. It will only spoil things. haha.

But sometimes, I feel so jealous. And that can't be helped. I'm naturally green.
*_*



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com