Friday, August 15, 2008 / 2:09 PM
So many things have happened. Or not happened, in some cases.
1) I got my fangs!
2) I got my blue-green skinny jeans. (I'm trying to get them into a darker shade but it didn't work.)
I used fabric paint. Didn't work. I even dismantled a whole lot of green markers. I took the ink cartridges and made a green dye solution but all I got was a slight shade darker. @_@ what a waste. I'm just gonna have to find some other way to get that damn colour.
3) I got this nifty knitting book and gift set for $2.50. I'd call that a steal.
4) I made this cute handphone strap with my favourite fabric. Pretty pleased with it for a first-time thing.
I think I'm getting bored of myself and the way things are going. The way things are, I'm going to have to pull my socks up till over my head.
I may just need a parachute.
Help.
1) I got my fangs!
2) I got my blue-green skinny jeans. (I'm trying to get them into a darker shade but it didn't work.)
I used fabric paint. Didn't work. I even dismantled a whole lot of green markers. I took the ink cartridges and made a green dye solution but all I got was a slight shade darker. @_@ what a waste. I'm just gonna have to find some other way to get that damn colour.
3) I got this nifty knitting book and gift set for $2.50. I'd call that a steal.
4) I made this cute handphone strap with my favourite fabric. Pretty pleased with it for a first-time thing.
I think I'm getting bored of myself and the way things are going. The way things are, I'm going to have to pull my socks up till over my head.
I may just need a parachute.
Help.

