<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 / 10:30 PM


RAWWR!!

CAN I HAS BLOOD PLZZ?





@_@
You should probably know what those are.





Fangs.

Yes. Fangs. The fangs I mentioned in my previous posts. Anyways, managed to borrow my sis's phone to take pics since I can't find the cam.


Comes in a coffin-like case.


Contains the velvet padding cushioning the fangs, a small round black case to store the fangs, instructions, some white capsules and a small dropper of chemical agent - moulding kit for the teeth which are not pictured here (I already used them) -.

The capsules looked like some sort of drug shipment. lols.


On to my next project.
haha. My Little Red Riding Hood/Christmas(?) dressed doll. I made the outfit for her today out of scraps. And I wasn't studying. At all. sigh. Sometimes, I am so motivated to do something other than what I'm supposed to. One day, my luck in the world of academia is going to burst and fall into despair.

Anyways...


As you can see, it's very haphazard work. It's supposed to be a white tiered ruffled underskirt for a skirt/JSK I'm making. I used hotglue and fabric scraps to make the skirt and the top. lols. Lazybum. However...

My mini glue gun burst upon me. Not ON me. But it just burst cos' it overheated. I forgot to turn off the power for awhile cos' it tends to get very hot VERY fast. I was doing something else near the glue gun and suddenly-

WHAM!

I was like @_@. My glue gun! @%$%@
I looked at it and it was a gone case. The wire had melted and burst along with the overheated glue. And this glue gun I had only purchased less than 5 hours before it burst. Damn. Lucky it was cheap. $2.50 only. But that's a lesson learnt, never use cheap mini glue guns too long. :P


I also used the small red christmas hats I got from my stint at Watsons'. These are actually hats found on those Winnie the Pooh giant plush toys, but since Christmas was over, they asked me to remove them so they could still sell the plushes. I asked to keep the hats for an "art project".
*I alwas ask to keep things for "art projects"...*


I slit open one of them to make the cape.
voila!

Here's the pic of the doll I did when I had completed it a few days ago. I didn't plan to dress it up or anything. It was fine the way it was. Naked and all. ;p

You can see my poor sewing skills and that it's made out of old school socks. ^_^



I thought this sock would look cute as an ear but didn't want to cut it up so it became a giant flop-eared bunny. The socks are from Giant Malaysia at RM $0.99. Cheap, right? I like to buy the cute socks, just for the cuteness.


And...
this is the book/gift set I was talking about. It has 4 yarn balls, 2 knitting sticks, sequins, a needle and thread, a measuring tape, pattern cards and an instruction book. For $2.50. Neat.



This is the comparison of colours of that failed dye job I did. The one on the left is mine, dyed. The one on the right is my sis', undyed and in original unfaded colour. To think I had dismembered and broke open so many green markers to get this shade. tsk.
What a waste
.


Finally, this is the hp strap that I made in replacement of my lost bunny one from a fabric I bought in Daiso. It still has bunnies on it though. (why my fascination with bunnies is beyond me*_*) Luckily, it was all straight lines so I didn't botch it up too bad. It turned out pretty well. Though it has rough edging and a bit of tears, it's all good.

HAVE to HAVE to HAVE to
go study.
Sometime.
Tomorrow.
Before the exam.

Aiyah, as long as I study and pass well above the borderline. C+ at least. :D



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com