<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, July 10, 2008 / 10:38 AM
Well, I'm back from Cosfest. Actually, I was back ages ago. Half a week now. lols.
The plan was to meet at 8 at Downtown East. Crazy right? Then it changed to 11:30, which was a much more reasonable timing. I reached there very early. 1 hour before the stated timing. Met hotart who was coincidentally also on the same bus. We waited for goodness knows how long. Met Naoki at around 12 plus. Waited some more. They came quite late, the whole bunch of them. Nevermind. Then they took ages to get ready. I literally spent hours in the toilet. Just waiting. @_@
We only got ready at about 4 plus and went to walk around. I won't go into the detail but though it was quite (and by that I mean SUPER) boring. Towards the end, it was quite fun cos' by then we all had gone crazy and wacky. Especially me. Our group spontaneously doing the caramelldansen in the middle of nowhere. hahaha.
Anyways, left the tent at about 7 to go meet up with the GE team at Teasire Cafe. Man, that cafe was expensive. I only ordered an iced lemon tea with my remaining $3.50. *sob* Anyhoo, the meeting was fun, finally got to meet the people behind the names. We actually got a whole load of things going but had to cut it short because it was already so late. I'm looking forward to the next outing!
Here be the pics!
(there're all VK cos' I'm a narcissist. cheyyy. Well, there were other good cosplays but I'm too excited about my first "official" event. *I don't count EOY*)
I LOVE this shot the best.Though I wish the day class could have squeezed in more.

This one is including the other VK cos-ers we met, since we didn't have a Zero.

I love this shot too. It's kinda artistic and candid.




And this is our Aidou-sempai. Though he was not originally in the group. He attracted many fangirls. @_@..hehheee..You should have the girls going gaga!

Though personally I think he looks abit like Mizushima Hiro.

O' fair maidens, where art thou?

Evidence of being glomped!

We love IRONMAN!

And these were too cute to pass up...


That's all for now...CYA.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com