Friday, July 25, 2008 / 9:59 PM
I've got my package already! Yay!
I've got to tell you, I was so excited when I received the receipt to go collect the item yesterday. Usually for registered items, they send it to your house. Since I wasn't home (I just missed it by an hour, DANG.), I had to go pick it up the next day, which is today. I was so revved up about it. The receipt was like a Golden Ticket. The anticipation of getting something was overwhelming. I literally rushed from HTECH to the post office near my house. So exciting.
I've got to tell you, I was so excited when I received the receipt to go collect the item yesterday. Usually for registered items, they send it to your house. Since I wasn't home (I just missed it by an hour, DANG.), I had to go pick it up the next day, which is today. I was so revved up about it. The receipt was like a Golden Ticket. The anticipation of getting something was overwhelming. I literally rushed from HTECH to the post office near my house. So exciting.



...but I still like the golden angel heart better.
Though I'm not that jazzed about the clasp on my devil heart chain. It's abit wonky. Plus, my excitement deflated a lil' when I saw how tiny the pendant were. I half expected it to be as big as my ASMAMA wing ring, if not, slightly smaller. @_@
oh well, I like the design anyways... ;D




