<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, July 18, 2008 / 9:26 PM

I love watching Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi, also known as The Legend. It's such a sad story, really. The soundtrack blows my mind. So haunting and melancholic, yearning at the same time. I'm practically doing lyrical dance in my head. Well, not me, but of other people dancing to the song. The way it flows...*_*

I'm caught in between Damdeok & Sujini and Cheoro & Sujini. I just love Sujini, she's strong, compassionate and...I don't know how to describe it. She deserves a good pairing. I'm rooting for her all the way!!!

The poem above is about Cheoro's feelings for Sujini, or Sujini's for Damdeok. Unrequited love. I feel sad looking at them. Oh well. Life is life.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com