<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, July 11, 2008 / 12:57 PM
"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive "
The song Iris by Goo Goo Dolls is playing on my mp3 right now. I'm feeling low again. No surprise there. I feel so alone and dumb. Bitchy and inferior. A whole host of conflicting feelings. I guess you're no stranger to hearing this from me time and time again.
Every phase feels the same, yet different in a way. I'm talking riddles now. haha. Sometimes, I just think...I must be crazy. Could I feel this way and yet be sane? Still, it is said that sometimes, the ones that are sane are the one that feel they're crazy.
I feel like my life is just another surrealistic movie or dream.
See you on the other side then.
cheers.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com