Tuesday, June 17, 2008 / 2:11 PM
Well, the situation's better now. We are on speaking terms and all seems well. At least, I think so.
Been wanting to post on my latest project so here I go...
Well, I don't have pics of the process cos I didn't have my camera at that time, but I managed to get pics of the partly finished one the next day. This is after sewing all the different parts together.
This is polyester filling.
And it is extremely fluffy. I only took out a little and it's puffed so much.
Stuff time.
Finished product. I didn't sew the face on properly so by the time I'm blogging now, my mother (accidentally I think) had torn the smile out. So I got a "HELLOKITTY" type plushie. No mouth. lols. @_@
Sewing all this took some time but it was worth it. I just winged the whole thing and it turned out okay. Though I forgot to put all of the filling in to fill the corners so it's a bit flatter than it's supposed to be. But hey, it's cute.
Been wanting to post on my latest project so here I go...
Well, I don't have pics of the process cos I didn't have my camera at that time, but I managed to get pics of the partly finished one the next day. This is after sewing all the different parts together.
This is polyester filling.
And it is extremely fluffy. I only took out a little and it's puffed so much.
Stuff time.
Finished product. I didn't sew the face on properly so by the time I'm blogging now, my mother (accidentally I think) had torn the smile out. So I got a "HELLOKITTY" type plushie. No mouth. lols. @_@Sewing all this took some time but it was worth it. I just winged the whole thing and it turned out okay. Though I forgot to put all of the filling in to fill the corners so it's a bit flatter than it's supposed to be. But hey, it's cute.

