Thursday, June 05, 2008 / 10:52 PM
"Oceans apart
Day after day
As I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
...
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you.
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here waiting for you."
This song made my day today.
Today, I've been feeling down and downright depressed. It's been a rollercoaster of a day. My emotions are frazzled. And I don't know why. Today I just avoid anything and everything. I've been stewing in my own melancholy the whole day.
Then when I was queueing up to buy my favourite bubble tea to soothe me, there was this visually handicapped guy who started playing this song at the side. And it wasn't your run-of-the-mill singing. It was truly heartfelt. The feeling when he sang that was so touching. A feeling of peace flowed over me. Alot of people put money in. I guess they felt it too. After I got my bubble tea, I dropped in some money too. It was only right. He sang wonderfully so he earned it. I felt happier after that than I had felt the whole day.
Happy.
It's kinda like the time where I was in the 969 bus and I just kept listening to "Unbreakable" by Fireflight. And stared out at the sky. I probably looked demented, but it was so serene. Watching the fluffy white clouds on a sunny day and thinking of the wonders of God and the universe. Hearing the song made me feel like flying in the clouds. I could just imagine it as if it were real. I wish I could really do it, though.
"God I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I wanna go there
This time I'm not scared
...
Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
The faith just keeps moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see?
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better"
But then I kept thinking about how thin the air is there.
pop.
Anyways, I think I did badly for AIMM. What I studied didn't come out. Enough of that. I'm being melancholy again. Damn.
I need to look for a job.
Day after day
As I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
...
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you.
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here waiting for you."
This song made my day today.
Today, I've been feeling down and downright depressed. It's been a rollercoaster of a day. My emotions are frazzled. And I don't know why. Today I just avoid anything and everything. I've been stewing in my own melancholy the whole day.
Then when I was queueing up to buy my favourite bubble tea to soothe me, there was this visually handicapped guy who started playing this song at the side. And it wasn't your run-of-the-mill singing. It was truly heartfelt. The feeling when he sang that was so touching. A feeling of peace flowed over me. Alot of people put money in. I guess they felt it too. After I got my bubble tea, I dropped in some money too. It was only right. He sang wonderfully so he earned it. I felt happier after that than I had felt the whole day.
Happy.
It's kinda like the time where I was in the 969 bus and I just kept listening to "Unbreakable" by Fireflight. And stared out at the sky. I probably looked demented, but it was so serene. Watching the fluffy white clouds on a sunny day and thinking of the wonders of God and the universe. Hearing the song made me feel like flying in the clouds. I could just imagine it as if it were real. I wish I could really do it, though.
"God I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I wanna go there
This time I'm not scared
...
Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
The faith just keeps moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see?
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better"
But then I kept thinking about how thin the air is there.
pop.
Anyways, I think I did badly for AIMM. What I studied didn't come out. Enough of that. I'm being melancholy again. Damn.
I need to look for a job.

