I'm just trying to get this out of the way first. lols.Though it's quite fun to see people's reactions to taking the quiz.
A) People who have been tagged must do this quiz on their blog.
B) Tag 4 people to do this quiz & those being tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they have tagged & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people=)
1) If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- How could he?! &%(* I'm going to get revenge, you bastard.
2) If you can have a dream come true, what will it be?
- Exploring the sights and sounds of romantic and scenic places in the world.
3) What will your dream wedding be like?
- I can't think of me ever marrying. It gives me the chills. @_@ Get back to me in 10 years.
4) Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
- Yes. Constantly.
5) What's your ideal lover like?
- Hmm. This is tricky.
Pleasant looking ( but if he isn't, I don't mind. Jodoh tu jodoh.)
Kind
Romantic
Creative
etc.
6) What is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
- Loving someone. Giving love is better than receiving love.
7) How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Hmmm. As long as it takes. Might be 1 day, 1 year or forever. Who knows?
8) If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Try not to think about him. Distance myself.
9) Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Being lazy and unproductive. Wasting my life, basically.
10) Is being tagged fun?
- Not really. Give me better questions.
11) How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Starting my own quirky, eclectic craft/junk/clothing business.
12) Who are currently most important to you?
- My family and closest friends.
13) What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- Outgoing. A good friend.
14) Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
- Depends. Do I love the person I married?
15) What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Wake up.
16) Would you give all in a relationship?
- Yes, if I truly believed that it was worth it. If they are going to sacrifice me, in favour of their personal gain - NO.
17) If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- None. I would run away. I couldn't choose.
18) What type of friend do you like?
- The type that I would be totally comfortable with. Funny and wacky.
19) What type of friend do you dislike?
- The one that leaves me for someone else. Stabs me in the back, front, wherever.
YOU ARE TAGGED:
gina
nas
farah
idah

