<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, June 09, 2008 / 5:24 PM
I got some pretty great finds at Jurong yesterday. Most of them come from Daiso, as usual. I'm a total Daiso-scavenger.



Here's a two-drawer cardboard storage, and 2 rolls of printed felt (how cool is that?).
The printed felt I chose, as you can see, was the orange polka-dot one and the red-striped one. I still dunno what I'm going to do exactly but it doesn't hurt to have some handy.


Aand...
I got this uber cute red wrap skirt. $3! I was thinking of using it for my cosplay reconstruction , but after trying it on, I think it's a great poofy skirt for loli style too. Plus, it's versatile. It can be a cape, a skirt, a top (with the right styling). Me thinks me wanna buy another one.


Oh yeah, I also got this bag from Daiso. I thought that jazzing it up a little would be nicer than if it were plain. I had a motif that I wanted to use for ages but didn't have the chance to try. Now I can! ^_^


The finished product. If you look closely, it's not that straight and nice. But I think it works anyways.


And the back part, so I know it's mine. LOLS>


Close-up of the face looks horrid. But it has an endearing quality to it. Not like the stately original picture. Btw, can you tell that I just traced it? *shhhh*



Okay, now on to my ongoing project. As I have limited funds, I'm trying to recreate the costume using cheap stuff or clothes I have lying around. I'm still a noob at this so the end result might not be that great. Still, if it works out, good for me. If not, then I'll just have to raise money to get the costume tailored.


The colour is close to the "poofy-sleeve shirt" on the reference pic. But since this is a shorter straight sleeve, I have quite a lot of work cut out for me.


I'm going to try to use this skirt to make the red "tunic top".

FRONT

BACK

It's a crazy-detailed costume. But I love it.

But she has a petite figure. And I'm what? A medium? I'm so scared that I'm going to spoil the look. Damn. Well, body image issues aside, I still have some things to work out.

Anger, irritation, frustration. Excitement, doubt.

Crazy.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com