Monday, June 16, 2008 / 12:05 PM
I am so FUCKING pissed that I can't stand it.
I am pissed that my two youngest siblings don't care about anything around the house. Iam pissed that they don't do ANYTHING for MOTHERS' DAY and FATHER'S day - "huh?! dunno lah! later then i..." I am pissed that I always have to stay at home while they always go gallivanting off somewhere.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
What the F@^$^$% hell.
You know what, me and Suha have been planning to do something for ages. AGES. They don't bloody care. They never do anything. Yesterday, my father commented jokingly that he wanted chili crab (cos he'd been wanting that for ages). We (me n Suha) were just discussing about buying it that morning.
But when he made that comment, I was so bloody pissed. Cos the two fucking idiots didn't even suggest to buy or anything. I KNOW they are still in secondary school. Supposed to have not much money. Hell, they even have more money than me, I think. But still, they should at least take some notice and if their small puny brains can't handle it, tough shit.
I've had enough of this. God knows I always get in a blue funk for days after I get pissed about these kind of things. Yesterday, I was so pissed I was thinking of throwing chairs and tables around. That's how pissed I was. I hate being the eldest. Especially when I have to deal with things like this. I wanna step down. But I can't. DAMN.
My blood pressure's rising by the minute. Just thinking about it makes me fuming mad. So mad that I can't stand it. I'm losing my hair, I'm losing my patience...
AND I'M LOSING MY FREAKING MIND.
FU!%&@^^%^%!#^^!%#)&%!#&!%%#%&!%#&!&*#&!%#^%!%#^!$#^$^#$%#&%#&%#%#!#$@#@)(!_&*^
I am pissed that my two youngest siblings don't care about anything around the house. Iam pissed that they don't do ANYTHING for MOTHERS' DAY and FATHER'S day - "huh?! dunno lah! later then i..." I am pissed that I always have to stay at home while they always go gallivanting off somewhere.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
What the F@^$^$% hell.
You know what, me and Suha have been planning to do something for ages. AGES. They don't bloody care. They never do anything. Yesterday, my father commented jokingly that he wanted chili crab (cos he'd been wanting that for ages). We (me n Suha) were just discussing about buying it that morning.
But when he made that comment, I was so bloody pissed. Cos the two fucking idiots didn't even suggest to buy or anything. I KNOW they are still in secondary school. Supposed to have not much money. Hell, they even have more money than me, I think. But still, they should at least take some notice and if their small puny brains can't handle it, tough shit.
I've had enough of this. God knows I always get in a blue funk for days after I get pissed about these kind of things. Yesterday, I was so pissed I was thinking of throwing chairs and tables around. That's how pissed I was. I hate being the eldest. Especially when I have to deal with things like this. I wanna step down. But I can't. DAMN.
My blood pressure's rising by the minute. Just thinking about it makes me fuming mad. So mad that I can't stand it. I'm losing my hair, I'm losing my patience...
AND I'M LOSING MY FREAKING MIND.
FU!%&@^^%^%!#^^!%#)&%!#&!%%#%&!%#&!&*#&!%#^%!%#^!$#^$^#$%#&%#&%#%#!#$@#@)(!_&*^

