Saturday, June 21, 2008 / 7:24 PM
Cycling at ECP was fun. And that's the 2nd time I've been there in 3 days.
Obligatory EMO shot at the jetty. lols.
Infamous "I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!" shot.

Fall. Fall. So evil.
No comment.
I imbue my bike with the special power of the SUN! Hyaa!

Dainty steps in the sand.
Careful. The algae's slippery.

Blue couple on the rocks.



Footsteps in the sand are easy to erase, but footprints in the heart can never be replaced.
Thinking.

Serenity of the beach.
Blue couple again? *wink*


Teeheehee. Shhhhh....
HELP!
Yifen the rockclimber.
Names in the rock.
I like this strange effect on the picture.
And, oh, we found a HUGE dead fish. I believe it was a giant pufferfish.
Eew. Look at its teeth.
This nice shot was captured just before we were chased by wild dogs. OMG. That was damn scary. We were literally cycling for our life as they chased us. I feel sorry for Kai cos' he was the last one and the one most nearest to the 4 dogs. 4!


Going home.
I leave you with this shot of the beautiful sunset that Yifen took.

