Thursday, June 19, 2008 / 6:04 PM
I think (no , I KNOW) that I am getting more short-tempered and crazy lately. I am going absolutely bonkers. Frust, I tell you. More selfish, self-centered and whining.
In fact, I am whining that I am whining now. See?
I don't think I give everybody a chance to do stuff. I just plow on with my big mouth and craziness.
Gosh, I don't know anymore.
One thing's for sure, I am tired of always being the one stuck in the house. Everybody else has things to do, places to go. And I have to be stuck here. My sis doesn't want to be confined in the house and so goes out often. Leaving me here. I'm starting to hate it, damnit.
WAARRRGH>
In fact, I am whining that I am whining now. See?
I don't think I give everybody a chance to do stuff. I just plow on with my big mouth and craziness.
Gosh, I don't know anymore.
One thing's for sure, I am tired of always being the one stuck in the house. Everybody else has things to do, places to go. And I have to be stuck here. My sis doesn't want to be confined in the house and so goes out often. Leaving me here. I'm starting to hate it, damnit.
WAARRRGH>

