<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, May 25, 2008 / 7:31 PM
Wot's this? A Mad Hatter? Mad as can be...
A pink top hat. Mini, mini me.
And made out of pink duck tape, an old file and lots of creativity. Haphazardly, as you can see.
And, why yes, my magnificent skinny tie collection. RED/BLACK stripes, PINK/BLACK stripes,
BLACK/PINK polka dots and red and blue-green checkers. A bargain at $2 each. Yay, for me!

INANE posts, my specialty.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com